Jose Ramirez

Captain America, one of my favourite superheroes

Hello again.
This could perfeclty be a cover for a Marvel's comic of Captain America.
Did you know that Captain America is one of my favourite superheroes?. It's like if he had some kind of feelings and behaviours in something like a "mute" mode.
He is the supersolider, the perfect soldier!.
He defends his nation and all the thinkings that make a nation great and powerful.
The last movie about Captain America was the most I liked. I didn't expect who was the winter soldier and all the history about the Hydra infiltration was really amazing.
I hope that Marvel continues producing and releasing new Captain America's movies.
Thanks for watching it!.
http://jramirezcaricatures.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/captain-america-one-of-my-favourite.html 







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário